Sunday, December 28, 2014

Dale: "why do not wash face, brush teeth are not

"Well, brother, you haven't said son and you?" Braden surprised to see Aaron. "No, busy, forget!" "Well, Chris ah, uncle this moved the family to the city of s to it, mainly has the following several reasons: first, stayed in one place for long, greasy; second, to the city of s to see your parents and your this kid!" At this time, Dale 'ha ha' smile.

 "Third, the most important, the uncle from your dad's mouth heard you like basketball, but just yet, your dad's foundation is not solid, a bit simple, teach your will for you, which know you this boy understanding ability so strong, once learned, to teach you a profound. Not yet, so I come here to teach you, please. You may have to give me a good learn oh. Also say, buddy, you find the teacher, can I put the whole city, s, will not appear three people teach basketball level is higher than me, if our teacher in S City, there is absolutely no two, well, one thing, there is very likely." Braden had a proud smile. "Is? Uncle, you really are too powerful, roar, later, wow, basketball, my dear basketball." Dale held his fist, a broken Kroraina eventually not also momentum. Aaron:"," "Hey, brother, Chris what do you teach?"

"Hum, really delicious! Ha ha, this is pretty good, oh, that, that is also very good oh." Elsie has been food for Jack. Jack countersunk ate, didn't listen to the Braden blowing moving speech. "Aunt, I want that! Well, yes, that is the best duck, duck neck. The chicken? Oh, the beef to, um, multi point." "This child, they know how to eat!" Braden shook his head no language, but a look at the Jack of the frequent movement of chopsticks. "Hey, son, don't the whole clip, give dad left, right, is that, ah, this also leave, well, you must also leave the folder. Wow, duck neck is gone, still clip, fast, put your bowl that give dad, come!" Aaron, Dale:"," "Yes, Zach, later Accompany Chris brother playing basketball!" Aaron said. "Well, this, I really can't accompany. Yu brother want me to kill anyone, I without demur, knife to me, do not face wash, tooth brush, walk, but basketball, ha ha, I really,"

Dale: "why do not wash face, brush teeth are not?" Jack: "general find you when I have something urgent to me in the bed, it has urgent matter of course do not wash face, brush teeth are not. In addition, frame when two entangled together, to each other breath stinks to each other, this is my secret weapon oh!" Braden:"," "Wow, amazing, after the fight you must not, ha ha." "What?" Elsie eye cross over. "Well, yes, mom!" Dale nodded, said admit. "Zach, why I hate basketball?" Aaron looked at Jack, Jack didn't speak, and looked at Braden. "Precisely, Zach hate basketball!" "Hate basketball?"

"Well, yes. When Zach was bullied at school, was the class laughed at no mother, no milk to drink children. At that time he is really very sad, self-esteem suffered a serious blow, are not willing to go to school. Has been asked her mother where to go, I was really not well how to cheat him, so much the children. I said that my mother left the world. He then asked why so young to leave, others have, except he did not. I don't think I can lie to him, I will tell him, for Dad to play basketball, offend the people. I am he that

No comments:

Post a Comment