Sunday, December 28, 2014

 "Brother, you know?" Braden said, one drink

"Well! Drink slowly, don't drink too fast, talk more, resolve under the heart uncomfortable!" Elsie is not good to dissuade men to resolve the hearts of the hard way, but for the sake of their body, or to be told. "Well, know, go!" Aaron replied.

 "Brother, you know?" Braden said, one drink. "I am in the city of X, alone, helpless, how much pain? What nonsense leadership? You know like tongue pug, Lao Tzu is a person, thought I would do his Pug? Roll * * *. If my grades, with a few province basketball athlete, I I already don't know is where to go. Hum! This time, I did not work, let the pug flattery flattery, who wants it, the host who!" "A group of no power hybrid! Rest assured, this world, good forever more than the bad people, to do!"

"Dry! Ha, "a drink. "Think Avril, heart do not know how sad, sometimes really want to run away, but the thought of Zach this baby, ah, reluctant to suffer him up alone. Every time in the bar to these things, I really doubt it, what I do? We really do? Do wrong? We are selfish or those who deserve death? A hopeful season, how are those damn man as murder tool? Fame is not important, but the people around, and that's what's important." "Elder brother, don't say that, that is not gone? Come, drink, ha ha, a long time not so happy, really happy to have brothers! Seldom happy days, those doing, right? Listen brother, to!" "Good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment