Sunday, December 28, 2014

that is no longer loves snivel person

In the room, the two guy "hum" cry enough, then, Dale suddenly said: "Hey, brother, you have not found, people's feelings will be the feelings of those around you to drive the oh." "Well, there is such a situation, but, brother, why are you crying?"

 Jack dry the tears from her eyes, curious and asked. "Amount, the situation at that time is very complex, I was feeling very good, also the blink of an eye, the heart is not conscious empathy. To think of little time for you, will not consciously tears streaming down." "When you were a child? When I was young I was very poor?" "It seems to be a bit!" Jack:","

"Brother, we are going to read a junior person, in other words, we are a man, that is no longer loves snivel person. So, promise me, then we don't cry, OK?" "Well!" Jack hard nodded, everything back to silence, the two brothers xiangshiyixiao. "Oh, bad!" Then suddenly a call to Jack, Dale to the bad. "How? What's the problem?" "I found a very serious problem!" "What's the problem?" "I haven't eaten!" Jack showed the helpless color.

"Depend, then go to eat Bai, anyway, there are a lot of, today could not finish eating, say, my name is mother to do it, all right." "But, you see, uncle and Dad had to eat for a long time, then they drink, delicious dishes must be to eat all my dad," At this time, Braden played a full sneeze, touched the nose, to toast and Aaron glasses. At this time, Dale room door was opened, two young probe out, looked at Braden, looked at the Aaron. Jack mouth Du high displeasure, said: "Dad, you're my duck neck all eat?" Braden was in the enjoyment of wine spirits brought Frank, is the Jack that is to say, almost choked, said: "well, what time is your duck neck? Just not, you said my aunt and filled with a disc. The hanging wall had eaten." "Ah? You ate a dish of duck? Why don't you call me?" Braden:","

No comments:

Post a Comment