Sunday, December 28, 2014

He? Don't make trouble is very good

"Dad, seven thirty? So early? That don't Yu brother's life? To run a kilometre, in a word: cruel! " "Uncle, must be seven thirty and one kilometer? Can you change?" "How, feel oneself can't eat the bitter? That is, "Braden said, looking at Aaron, Aaron, smiling without a word.


"No, uncle. I am used to get up at six in the morning to run five thousand meters, this change, do not know they are not used to learning. 

If I run five thousand meters, will not be affected levels of me? If there is, then I'll have to run a kilometre do other training." Jack opened his mouth, the mouth is full of food:"," Braden: "this, well, since you're used to that, do good!" "Well, good!"

"Brother ah, Chris is really obedient good boy ah!" Braden heartfelt said. "Zach is ah, ha ha!" "He? Don't make trouble is very good!" Braden shook his head and said. "Ha ha" "Brother, you are a good boy? You don't like to fight? I think we have a common interest! I always fight in the school, had I not good results, then the estimates have been dropped out." Jack said in Dale's ear.

At this time, Dale smiled on Braden, said of his praise just thanks, then, in the Jack ear said: "hee hee, I am a good boy, at home, at school, and like you, our brothers the interest is the same!" ashlyn harris jersey independence day The quality is very good, I am very satisfied, the seller is very enthusiastic, highly recommended 

Jack: "Oh, ha ha!" Then, Braden opened a bottle of beer, at his son said: "come on, Zach, take a drink! Forget those unhappy things" Jack took the beer, "gudonggudong drink'. Aaron also opened a bottle of beer

No comments:

Post a Comment