Monday, November 17, 2014

"According to my understanding

At the same time, the Heat headed back, the same are also disclosed Wade from Chicago behind Rose.

"According to my understanding, he did not say he did not care the game, he just does not want to play in the match now. But he said he had to order his body and make the best decision."

In addition, Wade also took his past injuries example to illustrate: "In 2007, when my shoulder was injured in the game against the Rockets, my life has undergone many changes, I began to think about the future." He said. "So, yes, you would consider those things. you do not know what will happen in the future, but you know the game strong confrontational sports, your body will suffer. so you have to think about this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment