Friday, November 21, 2014

Jonas will know that there is a play

"Yes, I want to... I want to join the team, I think I can give the team some help." "So, you went to the gym yesterday, and the team's players singled out, put the team power forward to beat, and you think you can replace him into the team?" Jonas listen to the coach's poor tone, and their behavior in the hall singled out yesterday really is inappropriate. "I'm sorry, coach Behrman, I really was too impatient. Because I just transferred, and is grade twelve, if no chance of scoring team." "As a team, the most important is the unity. You this kind of behavior, if let you into the team, I can't promise to be united team will not affect the atmosphere!" Jonas is a cool mind, did he would be refused him? I would like to also think is wrong, if you want to refuse you, need to allow yourself to come here? They don't have finished. So he patiently listen. "However, you can use internal skills to beat Davidson, that you do have good strength. Plus, there is a big shot, wrote me a letter of recommendation, recommend you join my team." To hear the "but" this word, Jonas will know that there is a play, and heard the "big man" recommended himself, he had thought, must be Nate? Mr. Thurmond. "So I gave you a chance in the team trial a week. If the performance is good, you can stay in my side. Otherwise, the recommendation letter of Mr. Thurmond will not play a role." "Mr. Semyon Semyon Berman! I will take a good performance!" Jonas is excited to stand up and say thank you so busy. "Mr. Kane, I said a good performance can be more than performance on the field, and the field, I hope you can get on well with all the players. A united team, is more important than a good player." Coach Behrman to remind him. In doing so he did nothing wrong, from Thurmond's recommendation to the Jonas to beat Davidson, Behrman has seen this Chinese guy will be rare Palo Alto High School basketball team in the history of genius. But in order to prevent the destruction of Jonas snobbery, team unity, so he temper justice with mercy, let Jonas know that the team's interests above everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment