Saturday, November 15, 2014

Chiellini revealed the basketball idol is Kobe

The upcoming Italy and Croatia's Euro 2016 qualifier, before the main defender Chiellini has accepted the media interview, he revealed a child likes playing basketball, the idol is NBA superstar Kobe. Chiellini revealed the basketball idol is Kobe Chiellini said: "when I was a child, I like to play basketball, I and many students playing basketball, basketball is my idol Kobe. Fortunately, later I began to play football, my idol was always Maldini later." For once played for Livorno, Chiellini is full of emotion: "it is my hometown team, where I experienced the greatest pleasure in life when I was young." Chiellini and later joined the Florence team, he said: "where I significant progress, it is the first time I go out from home, I met a lot of friends." Talk about now playing Juventus, Chiellini said: "I've been here for almost 10 years, this has become my another home, I love everything here, including everyone at the club." Chiellini is the Italy national team main force guard, he said he was lucky, because the Italy national team selected is every child's dream of playing football. For experienced candidates, national team coach Chiellini said: "Lippi is a very stubborn person in Tuscany, Donadoni is quiet and auspicious, Prandelli and Donadoni similar, considerately and Conti angry." Chiellini said if they didn't play football may study medicine, but he has a PhD in economics, he explained: "I felt all the subjects are more like."

No comments:

Post a Comment