Friday, November 21, 2014

San Francisco Fuer pine road big Nate grill restaurant still burning lamps

Summer is past, annoying will gradually be replaced hot cool. However, for America people's passion for the sport is just to start warming up. From the beginning of October, America state high school basketball league, American University Basketball League, and NBA games will be opened. Among them, match will be in each division started taking the lead in the NBA season. California High School Basketball League also in the NBA tournament is open before the start, ignited the flames of war. Night, San Francisco Fuer pine road big Nate grill restaurant still burning lamps, but the door had already hung up the closed sign. "Hey, Gan, how in the high school training feeling?" "Than imagined hard, didn't expect Behrman to coach so strict, the amount of training is very big. But his words put me from the spray." "Ha ha ha, Behrman and I've known. He loves basketball, as I am, but unfortunately his gift was far less than my. So he put his basketball dream lasted to the bench, but he still didn't get a chance to prove himself, Palo Alto High School has been tepid." "So you introduce me to him, hope I can help him?" "Ha ha, you look now confidence really enough? Yes, you definitely have talent, but you still tall, has 6 foot 7 (2 m 01) now, is really amazing speed, and as you progress speed. However, I am more hopes Behrman can help you, because I have been very difficult to give you increase, and now you need to be more of a system to help you build the basis of people, Behrman is a very good candidate." "Thank you very much indeed Mr Thurmond, I trained discovered I still have many things to learn after school, small to a clamping feet, big to a tactical choice. Now I'm dreaming about training contents."

No comments:

Post a Comment