Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My two sons do not want to play football

November 18 hearing, according to "Sun Sentinel" reported Heat star Dwyane Wade (microblogging) and friend James Ikuko outlook may not be the same, he said children like things will support, will allow them to play football. Previously, James has said let his two sons play football, we can only play football, basketball and baseball.

"My two sons do not want to play football, so I have no need to tangle this problem, but if they really want to do anything, I will fully support them." Wade said that this and previous James remarks exactly the opposite, "as a parent, you want to protect their children as much as possible, I guess I'm not the first one who let their children play football. I was playing football because they want to make money, but my kids do not. "

At this point, Wade and friends view is clearly different, he explained, "I'm not going to tell the kids you can not do anything, I never thought in the past that you can not tell them what to do, I want to support them to make each decision. of course, I do not want them to have the idea of playing football, basketball love our family, my little son even interested in sports not how, he just likes going to the gym, on the football and basketball are not interested. "

Like James, Wade, a young man has played football, but in the end due to multiple injuries diverted to play basketball, and "Lightning Man" also glad that they made the right decision then, "I played football in high school when my parents do not want me to play, but I still played football for four years, then you never played, because playing football, they also received a few relatively heavy injury, but I also play basketball career change not just because of injuries, but my favorite sport is basketball, not football

No comments:

Post a Comment