Friday, November 21, 2014

Chinese characters face breath to say a heap of

"I can teach you ah, but can learn to see yourself." Jonas a country word face like teach yourself, come the spirit immediately, and now he does not give up any opportunity to learn. "You know, when you turned and shot, there must be a complete fulcrum, then saw the basket, then jump shot. You do, and do very well. But, like you, there are a lot of people do, it is too slow!" "First of all, you are on tiptoe do pivot, and I used my heel turn. You can try, if you slightly raise your toes, on your heels as a pivot, I assure you you turn faster." "In second, when I turned, I will not face the man, I'd jump at once. That is to say, when you turn around, you're going to jump! Not the first turn in the past have a look behind the ugly face again jump, you are not afraid of being scared to jump?" "Finally, you need to have a very fast hand speed, coming in response to each other, and reach out to you on the ball, throw out the damn ball, throw it into the basket. Well, that's all, you understand?" Chinese characters face breath to say a heap of, Jonas is probably understand, a, with the heel do rotary fulcrum, two, turned when ready to jump, three, faster speed of throwing. "No problem, I think I can try." Jonas thought for a while and said. "Oh my God, you this kid is really full of confidence, I'd like to have a look you how to turnaround jumper. For me to defend." Chinese characters face clear confidence in Jonas very disdain, threw the ball to him, want him to attack a try. Jonas got the ball, watching the slack there stood a country word face, this guy obviously didn't put yourself in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment