Friday, November 21, 2014

Leave the Jonas where puzzled: "I will tomorrow

Jonas the whole action process at one go, is almost a country word face just action replay - although the country word face is wearing leather shoes. The ball into the, country word face mouth became Chinese characters. "Oh, my God, you should put the ball in, but is using my recent turnaround jumper? This... Really * * * incredible. You are the reincarnation of Bruce Lee? Oh, no." Obviously, country word face some disorder. "No, I'm not a reincarnation of Bruce Lee. I can do that, because you teach good, thank you." "No, I'm not what you teach, this method I early and people say, but learn to guy has a few. Did not think of, you this kid... Really surprised me. What's your name?" Chinese characters face asked Jonas's name. "Sunny? Gump." Jonas said his team used the name in the. "Sunshine idiot? It is a very cool name, your dad must be very cool. But I don't think you are a fool." "Thank you, didn't expect to meet you today, I was so lucky to learn this technique!" "I think this is the arrangement of God, I never thought to meet such a talented young man here, also feel very happy." "What is your name? Later can find you learn?" "Oh, God, it seems that you really don't know anything. You would know my future, maybe tomorrow. Of course, I expect the future and you meet. Goodbye, sunshine fool." Chinese characters face to leave a gibberish, carrying clothes left. Leave the Jonas where puzzled: "I will tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment