Friday, November 21, 2014

Jonas looked at the dress shoes flares country word face

He wore a popular Beige Plaid suit and brown trousers, black shoes, and a pair of shiny, appear very be sent. "Hello, thank you for your praise. But I still think I was not fast enough." Jonas looked at him and said. 

He is also the truth be told, he really should feel too slow, although according to the high school level he has relatively fast. "Oh, you want a bit faster? Just like Bruce Lee! Are you from China?" 

The stranger asked again. "Yes, I come from China, now go to school in Palo Alto High school."

 "This is what the high school, I had never heard of...... But I rarely see play like you such good Chinese, I think they will only cook and Kung fu." "No sir, we are very fond of playing basketball." 

"Ha ha ha, yes, you are a very good basketball player, you turning technology is quite good, but... Indeed, some slow, slow I want up to kick your ass." 

"Thank you for your encouragement sir, if you kicked my ass to make me look like a donkey to hurry, I prefer to take off pants let you play one hundred."

 "Ha ha ha, really funny guy. Well, in order to prevent I kick your ass, I will teach you two strokes." Jonas thought the guy just idle boredom to make fun of him a few words, don't expect that he should have to personally go to teach their two strokes! He took off his coat, put on one side, with only a shirt. 

Then took the ball from the Jonas hand, began in the peripheral dribble. "Hey, come over, try to hold me." He the ball very skilled, coupled with his height, seems to be a play often people. 

But Jonas is not an ignorant person, after three months of training he has is a professional basketball player. The average person in the face of his defense, even the hand will be very difficult. 

Jonas looked at the dress shoes flares country word face, put a low center of gravity of their own, made a defensive posture. 

"Very good, quite perfect defensive posture. I want to!" The voice just fell, the country word face is a step from the right side of the inward breakthrough. But probably because wearing leather shoes sake, his speed is not particularly fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment